BACK TO SCHOOL
This is just another giveaway, it’s not combined with the other one that’s currently going on, so there will be 2 winners to be chosen. I was changing my summer Clothes to winter and I just found a few things that I BARELY use or I just bought and were too big for me. A lot of you have been requesting items that aren’t small or x-small so here it is:
- daisy stripped high waist pants
Nothing wrong with it but was an online purchase that was too big for me lol (M)
- sad but rad sweater (m)
- white daisy dress with mesh top (xs)
- acid wash tee (L)
- black top bralette swim swear (xs)
- high wait jean shorts (m) too big 4 me
- cropped black tank (xs)
- floral bralette (xs)
- white lace top (m) I really liked this top but when I got it online it was too big for me -cries-
- must be following me on tumblr: www.rabbitsduh.tumblr.com
- Must be following me on Instagram : @rabbitcries
- I will check!
- after message me your Instagram on tumblr so I can verify that you have followed, then accept your request to join my giveaway
- re blogs count, and likes don’t
- winner will be announced on Sept 1st 2014 (eastern time)
- I will announce winner, it will be told most likely the day before it ends
- I’m using a online generator to choose so it it fair and square c:
- winner will not be announced on my blog, but will be messaged
"You’re going to lose weight, and buy a closet full of new clothes, and whiten your teeth, and cut your hair, and move to a great apartment in a different city, and make new cooler friends. And you’re still going to be unhappy."
"Don’t say you hate your fam-" No.
"Omg you should love your fami-" No.
"Be grateful they’re your famil-" No.
If you have been bullied, hit, teased, put down, hurt, lied to, or hated by your own family; you don’t need to justify how you feel. You don’t need to explain yourself. You are allowed to hate a family member or dislike a family member if they’ve given you a reason to.
this is so fucking important
"Some people die at 15 but aren’t buried until 85"
Meet the faces of the “I’m Sorry” campaign, a group of Christians who go to Chicago’s pride celebrations every year to apologize for their past hateful actions against LGBT people. The group started in 2010 and has since moved to other cities across the world. This is what love looks like. (via the Advocate)
Optical Illusions That Will Prove You Have A Naughty Mind →
You can’t help but see these pictures as something dirty, even though they’re not!
NUMBER 7 IS NOT A MANS BODY. THATS NOT HOW ANATOMY WORKS. THAT IS A BUTT
THE BOOTY/BICEP ONE TOOK ME FOREVER BUT I FINALLY SAW IT ITS NOT A BUTT
THE BOOTY/BICEP ONE
THE GUY IS LOOKING TO THE RIGHT IF THAT HELPS
IT STILL LOOKS LIKE A BOOTY
BUT I KINDA SEE THE BICEP GUY NOW
I SEE IT NOW, but his bicep wouldn’t look like a bubble like that, and WHY does he have a “mask” that looks like a shirt?! It’s definitely a booty though, but when you look at it the right way you can think it’s a guy.
"This house creaks and moans
even when no one moves.
I can relate.
I think my bones are filled with lead,
I think I’d sink to the ocean
if you had the gull to throw me in.
I wish you would.
My fingers ache from holding onto
things I have no business hoarding,
things I have no business loving.
What I am trying to say is
I wouldn’t mind a little rest."
"I know now that we never get over great losses; we absorb them, and they carve us into different, often kinder, creatures."